There are a number of tools that can help make your life a little bit easier… or maybe a lot easier. You probably don’t know that half of these google chrome extensions existed. They’re super helpful and you should at least give a few of them a try.
1. Stay Focusd If you are working with the internet, especially as a social media manager, you cannot help but sometimes drift off into different areas of the internet. We can’t help it! The internet was designed to surf, BUT StayFocusd is a google chrome extension that monitors and blocks certain sites on your computer for a certain amount of time. Stayfocusd is all about discipline and it can come in handy. It can even be timed!
2. Grammarly Grammarly is truly heaven sent. It is the best editing tool known to man and I highly suggest it. It will show you the plagiarism percentage as well as spell check and grammar check and will even give you a score on the article. Oh, and it will show you the word count as well. It is very quick and useful.
3. Figure It Out Posting times are very important when it comes to online activity. Figure it out is an extension that will instantly show you what time it is in different countries. Your days of guessing and calculating are over.
4. LastPass Have you or your brand needed help on your social media accounts but didn’t feel comfortable handing over your password? This extension is for you. LastPass is a way for you to share access to your accounts with your team members without handing them the password. This is genius.
5. RiteTag Ritetag is hashtag heaven. This is your new one stop shop for hashtags for twitter and any other social media accounts. Ritetag shows you when a hashtag will get you seen for awhile vs. right away, which ones are on fire related to your niche, it is really really helpful.